- Sector: Sports and Entertainment
- Role Type: 18-Month Fixed Term Contract, with potential for extension
- Reports To: Managing Director
- Location: London / Bristol / Client Sites
Are you an operations savvy, sports enthusiast with a skill set befitting financial management?
Then the Financial Manager role at PTI Consulting may be perfect for you! Blending sports, technology and operations we are looking for a financial team member to join us through a period of company growth.
You’ll be responsible for the financial health of a company or organisation. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
PTI Consulting is immersed in the world of sport so this will need to be your passion. We work in football, rugby, golf, entertainment centres and rights distribution at present with projects ranging from the building of stadia to enhancing on the field performance. Any area where technology can add value to a sports or entertainment business is our business.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about sport, operations and technology
- An eye for detail and precision in delivery
- A positive, self-starter with drive and determination
What You’ll Be Doing
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
Working Hours & Location
- This role is 37.5hrs per week
- The role will be split between London and Bristol
- The role will include some limited overseas travel, largely to Ireland / mainland Europe
- Being a sports and entertainment service provider our client activities often take place at evenings and weekends
- You’ll be expected to work flexibly to meet these needs. In return, we’ll provide you with the freedom and autonomy to manage your own time to blend work and life
- You’ll be paid a fixed salary of £3,750 per month
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company expenses to facilitate your role
- A great scope to grow with the company through renewal, transition into a full-time role and future benefits
Applying For The Role
If you would like to get involved and join the growing PTI Consulting team, please get in touch with your CV and cover letter stating why this role is right for you.
The deadline for applications is 15th March, with a view to the role starting in May 2019.
Mike Bohndiek – Managing Director – email@example.com