PTI Consulting hosts…
Stadium Technology Insights event: ‘Technology Strategies for Commercial Success’
Wednesday 24th July 2019 at Warwickshire County Cricket Club, Edgbaston
PTI Consulting will host a Stadium Technology Insights session that will bring together 100 of the UK’s senior stadium and venue leaders in vendor-free environment to discuss the optimal technology strategies for commercial success.
The insight discussion will focus on the current hot topics, challenges and technology strategies from across the stadium and venue industry – helping you understand the ways to meet the needs of the modern customer and increase engagement.
The insight session will focus on:
- Fan Engagement – How technology can help build a better relationship
- Stadium Wifi – What you need to future proof your infrastructure
- Technology Transformation – Top tips to ensure you can deliver for your organisation
- Event Management – the technology challenge of hosting different types of event
- Retail – The essential technology strategy to help you maximise your retail operations
As the final part of the day, you will be invited to watch the T20 cricket match Birmingham Bears V Derbyshire Falcons, including full hospitality.
Neil Snowball (CEO) will provide an exclusive view from the top on how Warwickshire Cricket Club is investing in new infrastructure and technologies to help deliver an exceptional level of customer experience to their growing fan base.
The agenda for the day:
Agenda & Timing:
- 1400 – Guest arrival
- 1415 – Stadium Tour
- 1500 – ‘Technology for on the field performance ’ a view from Birmingham Bears players and coaching team
- 1530 – ‘Stadium Technology Insight’ session. Keynote session delivered by Ben Wells (Chief Commercial Officer, Bath Rugby)and Craig Flindall (COO / CFO, Edgbaston Cricket Ground) followed by a senior leaders panel discussion looking across the hot topics
- 1730 – Break
- 1800 – Food Served
- 1900 – Birmingham Bears V Derbyshire Falcons
- 2200 – Cricket Finish
- 2230 – Departures
The Stadium Business is the Official Media Partner for this event.
The event is for stadium and venue insiders, so a great opportunity to network with your peer group in a great location, having a drink whilst watching the cricket! *sorry no vendors or partners.
Don’t delay, register today!